We are currently looking to recruit experienced Sales Admin Assistant cum Receptionist for our CMC Vehicle showroom.
The primary focus of the role will be to assist and provide clerical support for the Sales Manager pertaining to administrative matters and sales documentations/procedures as well as attending to the showroom reception counter and telephone calls.
You are expected to handle the following responsibilities:
· Handling SAP-related functions - Operates SAP system to perform daily sales support and administrative works such as: booking VIN numbers, releasing and transferring sites for VIN Numbers, creation of articles for vehicles, creation of purchase orders, verifying VIN numbers entered in SAP by accounts assistants, handling Sales Order / Return Order issues, handling SAP related problems concerning VIN numbers
· Management Reports generation - Obtain SAP-generated reports such as: daily sales details reports, daily prospects details reports, stock statement reports
· PDI coordination - Coordinates with the Workshop to ensure that PDI is made to all sold vehicles before delivery to customers
· Handling other routine correspondences with principals - Prepares and send to principals reports such as: Orders for cars, CSI reports, sales & stock reports
· Reception and telephone calls - Welcomes and entertains guests and customers that enter the showroom, attend to their initial queries, if any, and direct them to the concerned individual or showroom staff. Answers telephone calls, provide basic information to callers and direct call to the concerned party or individual.