We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Communications Specialist to join our Group HR team based in Dubai, UAE.
In this role, you will be accountable for coordinating all aspects of HR communications including internal and external HR communications via various channels, project communications and management of HR events.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR Communications & PMO, you will be supporting in the development, management and quality control of centralized HR communications (both internal and external), development and implementation of project communication plans, development and maintaining of HR collateral in line with brand guidelines, coordination of HR meetings and events such as the HR Townhall, and management of communications technologies and communication tools and channels.
Other responsibilities are:
• Development and management of communication tools such as newsletters, magazines and online communication tools; such as intranets, websites, community sites and reporting dashboards
• Quality control of content for external communication tools and collateral
• Coordination of HR meetings and events such as the HR Town Hall meetings and workshops
HR PROJECTS COMMUNICATIONS
• Support project managers with the development and implementation of communication plans and the development of relevant collateral
• Provide regular relevant reports to stakeholders
HR COLLATERAL AND TECHNOLOGIES
• Coordinate and support with the development of HR collateral in line with brand guidelines
• Manage communication technologies and vehicles
• Provide support to HR managers in development of collateral and using online tools
• Stakeholder management with the system providers, users and content providers
• Accurate content management
• Provide regular reports to the stakeholders via online tools
• Ensure all HR projects are within budget
• Regular updates to the Head of HR Communications & PMO, HRBP – HR on budgets for HR Communications and Projects