As part of our Automotive team, you will be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by performing quality servicing and repairs on all mechanical devices or body elements, so as to return them to the manufacturer's specifications and time standards. You will be responsible for identifying customer's requests, analyses them with his Team Leader /Foreman, and refines the diagnostic process. You will also perform the requested work, in observance of the manufacturer's methods (recommendations and operating procedures).
You will be responsibile for:
Denting and Body Technician - Re-shaping sheet metal with hammer and dolly.
- Application and sanding of putty
- Basic welding
Carry out level 1 repair above.
- Remove and reinstall body parts.
- Repair damaged panels with washer welder
- Reshaping through metal shrinking
- Working with different types of welding ie. spot, Mig, Electric, washer etc.
- Plasma cutting
- Windshield replacement - rubber weather strip type and adhesive type.
PRO-Body Technician - Carry out Level 2 repair above.
- Reshape complex panel surface using washer welder.
- Repair by panel cutting and joining.
- Quarter panel cutting and joining
- Repair by use of Body Aligner Equipment.
Master Body Technician - Carry our Level 3 repair above.
- Repair by advanced use of Body Aligner Equipment.
- Alignment of frame type as well as monologue type body.
- Replacement of side members
- Final inspection and quality control
- Ensure care and maintenance of equipment.